I can’t be any more honored to receive the following awards from my fellow bloggers.
I cant thank
Edith from Precious moments,
Jasmine from Sweetylicious, and
Rita from rtcrita
enough for presenting me with the credits. Thank You so much guys! I am so very very flattered.
Here are the rules to abide in order to accept this award and they are:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
1. Although currently residing in Jakarta, Indonesia, I did most of my growing up in sunny Singapore
2. Being mostly educated in Singapore, I am supposedly proficient in both English and Chinese. While i do OK with English (sometimes fumbling with grammar), i am deficient in Chinese. I stammer, stutter and break up in cold sweat whenever the need for me to read, write or speak in the language arises.
3. I am a self/internet taught baker. I have never had professional training in my life. So, I don’t expect any fancy, sophisticated French pastries and desserts posts up in this blog, because frankly, i am clueless about them.
4. I work for a chain of restaurants. While i am sometimes involved in the very pleasant process of creating and tasting new menus, most of my days are spent facing the computer, computing mundane administration stuffs.
force upon share most of what i bake with the good people at work. That way i won’t be left unsupervised with a tray of desserts all by myself. I just dont trust myself that much.
6. I bake and photograph in the mornings, because nothing beats natural light in the A.M. And because then i can immediately pack up and bring my bakes to work. Refer to #5 🙂
7. I am a Mall worshipper. You can probably catch me riding up or down the mall elevators on most days.
1. Beth from Delicious Inspiration
2. Kristina from Paddle Attachment
3. Grapefruit from Some Needful Things
4. Samina from Samina Cooks
5. J. from Kawaiikitchen
6. Lora from diaryofamadhausfrau
7. Amy from tinytearoom
8. Raymund from angsarap
9. Betty from scrambledhenfruit
10. Maria from scandifoodie
11. Erin from makingmemorieswithyourkids
12. Yvette from yvettesblogs
13. Brianna from itsybitsybrianna
14. Swee San from thesweetspot
15. Christina from thiswomancooks