Let’s welcome the Mango Season with these mango Yogurt muffins!
Mango Yogurt muffin*makes 12 muffins
Taken from Nasi Lemak Lover
125g unsalted butter
150g cake flour
200g chopped fresh mango
100g yogurt (natural flavour)
2 eggs (medium)
1tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
1. Beat butter, salt and sugar till pale and creamy.
2. Add egg one at a time, mix well.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder and baking soda, add in yogurt, combine well
4. Add in chopped mango, and lightly mix well.
5. Spoon batter into a muffin pan, sprinkle some chopped mango on top.
6. Bake at preheated oven 180c for 25mins or till golden brown.
Can i tell you how grateful i am for baby carriers?
Baby Crustabakes seems to want to be carried all day. She wails whenever i put her down.
I have to “wear” Baby Crustabakes to get anything done.
Which includes cooking this okonomiyaki.
A savoury Japanese Pancake of seafood and cabbage.
I really dont mind carrying my baby all day. I kiss the top of her head a million times a day as she is snuggly strapped against my chest. It’s a wonderful, intoxicating feeling.
I just worry for her safety as i move around the kitchen to get breakfast served.
Is this a phase that babies go through?
Super mommies out there, can i get advice/solution or any form of insight on the situation?
Taken from zencancook
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup dashi
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/2 lb pork belly, sliced
- 1 cup octopus tentacles, chopped
- okonomi sauce
- kewpie mayonnaise
- bonito flakes
- ao-nori or furikake
- canola oil
For the okonomiyaki:
- Mix the flour and dashi together. Add to the chopped cabbage and scallions and add the eggs. Mix well. Add the chopped octopus, if using.
- Heat some oil on a griddle or a large pan. Make four mounts of the cabbage mixture (work in batches) and shape them like pancakes. Top with slices of pork belly.
- Cook on medium heat until golden brown and flip over, about 7 or 8 minutes per side.
- Top with okonomi sauce, kewpie mayonnaise, bonito flakes and ao-nori or furikake.
- Serve hot
I made my own Okonomi Sauce by heating the following ingredients:
– 1 TBS ketchup
– 1 TBS worchestershire sauce
– 1/2 TBS soy sauce
– 1//2 tsp sugar